Inetasia Provides Proven Email Marketing Services
A reliable email marketing agency can maximize the global reach and cost-effectiveness of electronic mail to help grow your business. After all, a staggering 9 billion people (and growing) send and receive electronic mail (or simply email). In addition, 91 percent of all consumers check their email inbox on a daily basis.
According to the global benchmarking research report “Email Marketing & Marketing Automation Excellence 2017”, marketers observed that effective email marketing services produce more and better leads, higher sales, better conversion rates, lower marketing costs, and shorter sales cycles.
Benefits of Email Marketing Services
Email marketing is a type of direct marketing in which businesses use email to send promotional messages to both prospective and existing customers. Since the first of its kind was sent in the 1970s, email has grown into a reliable means of communication as well as marketing. Virtually all modern businesses use email as an efficient, effective, and affordable means for building brand awareness, gaining new customers, increasing sales, and maintaining the loyalty of their customer base. Here are some of the main advantages of email marketing:
- Superior ROI
- Effective email marketing services can produce higher returns on investment (ROI) than other marketing channels. The vast majority of consumers (7 in every 10) prefer to learn about a product or service from articles or other content instead of ads. A survey spearheaded by the Direct Marketing Association and Demand Metric in the United States showed that email generated an average ROI of 122 percent. This was over 4 times higher compared to other marketing channels such as social media (28 percent), direct mail (27 percent), and paid search (25 percent). In 2016, email marketing produced a $44 ROI for every $1 spent, higher than the $38 ROI in 2015.
- Unlike other digital media, email can be easily customized for every single recipient. Businesses can insert each subscriber’s name in the subject line as well as the email body. Specific emails can also be sent to cater to customers’ unique needs and interests. Businesses can likewise segment recipients into groups based on demographic, geographic, and behavioral data in order to deliver more customized and relevant email content.
- An experienced email marketing agency like Inetasia can help you design and execute the best email testing and optimization strategy for your campaign to generate better results. We help you test, optimize, and continuously improve your marketing email. We have the knowledge and skills necessary to determine which elements (from subject lines to headlines, preheaders, calls to action, content marketing texts, template designs, and more) should be tweaked in order to engage more of your target market.
- Timely Reports
- SEO requires continuous work and regular monitoring. This is why we provide timely reports on the performance of your website, which includes (but are not limited to) your rankings for relevant keywords, monthly site traffic, conversion rates, and other key factors. We also report the results of split testing strategies that we employed as well as recommendations to improve your succeeding SEO campaigns.
- With the current ubiquity and amazing speeds of the Internet, it is easier and faster than ever before to widen the reach of your email marketing campaign. In just a click of a button, your subscribers can quickly share your email to their network – at no cost to your business. A reliable email marketing services company can guide you in optimizing the performance of your referral email campaigns.
- Businesses can effortlessly monitor the results of email marketing campaigns in terms of key metrics such as engagement, conversions, and sales. A trusted email marketing services provider like Inetasia can support you in making intelligent, data-driven decisions on your email marketing campaigns in order to maximize your ROI.
- With the myriad of email-marketing automation software that’s currently available, sending automated emails is a breeze. Automated email can increase businesses’ direct marketing communications while reducing required effort.
- Automation is the foundation of effective triggered and nurturing campaigns. We can create drip campaigns (or email automation sequences) to systematically send a set of emails to your leads. We can likewise create triggered marketing campaigns, which use responsive-design emails to engage subscribers based on what they’ve clicked.
- Preferred Choice
- Lastly, email marketing is environmentally-friendly as it does not use paper. This may or may not be a factor why a research conducted by MarketingSherpa revealed that 60 percent of people preferred email in receiving regular updates and promotions from businesses they’re interested in (in contrast, only 20 percent chose social media and 17 percent preferred text messages).
With all of its advantages, marketers ranked email marketing as the most valuable online marketing channel, and over half (58%) of surveyed companies reported that they plan to increase their email marketing budget.
In Return Path and Ascend2’s report “Email Marketing Performance in 2017” (which surveyed 88 business leaders and marketing professionals in B2B and B2C companies), more than 90% of respondents said that their email marketing strategy effectively met their key objectives. It’s not surprising, then, that email marketing remains a leading online marketing channel for nurturing leads and increasing sales opportunities.
Inetasia Email Marketing Agency
Inetasia Solutions provides comprehensive and effective email marketing services, which come at reasonable rates and are tailor-fitted for each business. We offer end-to-end email marketing solutions that enable businesses to shorten their sales cycle, save valuable resources, and generate more revenues.
Our email marketing agency’s services include the following:
- Audit and Strategy
- We will discuss your business’s objectives for each campaign: whether it’s generating leads, building brand awareness, strengthening brand loyalty, increasing website traffic, nurturing existing customers, and so on.
- Inetasia will also conduct a comprehensive audit of your current email deliverability by examining technical and nontechnical factors that affect your existing campaign (if any). We will then provide a detailed report on your email infrastructure setup, permission practices, list management, deliverability using primary Internet service providers (ISPs), advertising practices, recommendations for improvement, and other key data. You will learn which areas we can improve and how we plan to go about it.
- Based on everything that we’ve learned about your business and your current email marketing campaign (if any), we will create a customized email marketing strategy that takes into account your objectives, budget, timelines, competitors, and target audience.
- List Building and Management
- Once we’ve finalized your strategy, Inetasia will help you build your database of subscribers by integrating opt-in email sign up to your contact forms. Opt-in email marketing campaigns are very effective as emails are sent only to targeted people who have actually decided to receive them. We may also use other strategies (such as social media marketing and paid media) to further expand your list. We believe that quality trumps quantity, so we focus on adding only qualified recipients to your list, thus lowering your costs and optimizing your results.
- To help increase your subscribers, we will also help you create lead magnets – offers that entice people to provide their email address in exchange for something valuable. Some of the most successful lead magnets we’ve used are eBooks, free guides, quizzes, and checklists.
- Our email marketing services company will also perform list maintenance. Although at least 1 in every 2 people reportedly keep the same email address for 10 years, some addresses go stale, while other subscribers simply become unengaged. These can negatively impact your email deliverability, which can lead to your email being tagged as spam. We will help you regularly monitor your subscribers’ engagement to ensure their interest and capability of receiving email from your business.
- Guided by your campaign strategy as well as your email list, Inetasia’s professional copywriters will produce relevant and compelling content for all emails in your campaign. We can write a variety of content ranging from blogs, case studies, event announcements, product reviews, and many more. Afterwards, our seasoned artists will ensure that each email is not just aesthetically pleasing but also user-friendly.
- We will likewise ensure that all of your emails utilize responsive design in order to provide mobile users the optimal experience in reading your email. We abide with the best practices in mobile email campaigns and will ensure that the right layouts, font sizes and types, and other elements are used to optimize your mobile audience’s conversion.
- Our emails will also include social media sharing features to increase your online touch points.
- Last but not the least, our campaigns comply with spam regulation and personal-data protection laws (such as the CAN-SPAM Act and GDPR).
- Delivery (with Split-Testing and Automation)
- Inetasia email marketing agency will handle the entire process of email delivery. We can help you choose the right software for your email marketing needs, or integrate your preferred software with our framework. We will ensure that emails are sent to your target audience at the optimal days and times for the best outcomes. We can also split-test subject lines, delivery schedules, copies, offers, and other elements of your email to discover which ones deliver the best outcomes for your campaign.
- Throughout and after each campaign, we will provide you with advanced analytics on your email marketing campaign’s performance and relate its results to your bottom line. We deliver reports that are on-time, accurate, and written in easy-to-understand language so that you’ll know exactly what you need to know. The main metrics we report include your subscribers, delivery rate, open rate, click-through rate, unsubscribe rate, spam-complaint rate, bounce rate, and conversion rate. (Additional data may be provided upon request.) We then review, examine, and come up with new strategies to improve these results every month.
Why Choose Our Email Marketing Agency
Inetasia is your partner in reaching, engaging, converting, and continuously nurturing your customer base using cost-effective, responsive, timely, and compelling emails.
With over 20 years of experience, our full-service digital marketing and email marketing agency has helped many businesses of all sizes thrive in this open, competitive, and dynamic global market. Our advanced technological systems combined with our results-oriented approach has enabled us to help businesses from all over the world to maximize online platforms and digital assets to drive business growth.
We have been trusted by many notable organizations across various industries such as finance and insurance (Prudential, the Asian Development Bank, Bosch China, Bank of Communications, Oceanwide Financial, iFast Financial, Shin Kong Life Insurance Co.); retail (CP Foods); travel and hospitality (Thai Airways International, Minor International, GCP Hospitality); government (Hong Kong Tourism Board, Hong Kong Exchanges, Hong Kong Trade Development Council) and media (Global Sources).
More Than Email Marketing Services
In addition to being a full-service email marketing agency, Inetasia also offers integrated big data solutions, which include an optimization and analytics system that reveals consumers’ online behavior. Our unified platform allows businesses to monitor their campaign across web, mobile, and social channels.
We are a preferred partner of Tealium, which enables us to offer businesses a unified system for real-time customer intelligence management. The enterprise-level Tealium Universal Data Hub uses a multichannel approach that makes sense of data from various vendors, teams, and touch points to allow businesses to produce tailor-fitted digital experiences for each and every user.
Inetasia has four offices throughout Asia – in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Taiwan – which empowers us to provide localized and optimized content for various campaigns. We serve start-ups, small-to-medium-sized businesses, and multinational organizations in all industries. We strongly advise supplementing your email marketing campaigns with other effective online marketing services, including press release and email marketing, social media marketing, digital media buying, article syndication, Google Ads, consumer analytics, and others.
CONTACT US TODAY and discover how Inetasia email marketing agency can boost your conversions and sales!